- Manager is Bitcoin Miner who provides, manages and / or operates Bitcoin Miner services, either alone or in cooperation with third parties;
- User is any person, State organizer, business entity and / or public using Bitcoin Miner app services;
- Visitors shall be any person, State organizer, business entity and / or public who visit Bitcoin Miner applications and / or Bitcoin Miner networking sites;
- Accounts / Accounts are records of user names, passwords, and the right to access networks or systems online;
- Password / Password is a series of letters and / or numbers used as a password to access Bitcoin Miner accounts;
- Member / Member means any person, State administrator, business entity and / or public who register to use Bitcoin Miner services;
- Surveys are a research technique by giving a clear limit to the data through giving a series of questions to individual respondents in order to know: who they are, what they think, feel, or tend to an action;
- Content is information available in Bitcoin Miner and / or submitted by a Bitcoin Miner member;
- Reward is a gift of money, goods, services and so forth without any compensation to the eligible member;
- Daily Points / Points (pts) is a gift in the form of digital credit that is given once a day to the member after members check in;
- Event / event is a special event held by Bitcoin Miner to achieve certain goals and within a predetermined time;
2. Information Needed:
- For the purposes of registration at Bitcoin Miner, we will require your personal data such as the following: Full name; Email address;
- In addition, you must choose to Register through the "Login with Email" to access Bitcoin Miner. By doing that means you give us permission to register your email address you use
- All the information you provide will be kept well and always safeguarded securely and confidentiality, unless otherwise noted in our terms and conditions.
- Bitcoin Miner reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel the associated ACCOUNTS.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of ACCOUNTS and passwords you have created.
- Bitcoin Miner will not ask for a password for any reason, therefore Bitcoin Miner appeals to MEMBER not to provide your password to any party, either to a third party or to a party acting on behalf of Bitcoin Miner.
- Bitcoin Miner is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from misuse of MEMBER account.
- Bitcoin Miner has no legal liability for the accuracy of the information content of MEMBER in Bitcoin Miner.
- You are solely responsible for the correctness of data / identity submitted to Bitcoin Miner in registering / registering.
- We shall not be liable for any losses arising from the unlawfulness of data / identities submitted to Bitcoin Miner or due to non-compliance with these registration terms.
- ACCOUNTS that have been made are owned by Bitcoin Miner. Bitcoin Miner reserves the right to the above ACCOUNTS. In the event of a dispute related to your ACCOUNT, we reserve the right to take the decision to resolve the dispute.
- We reserve the right to provide any information held about MEMBER in the event of legal matters caused by CONTENT penned and published by MEMBER. Please note that all activity data will be recorded for all CONTENTS written and published.
- Bitcoin Miner can not be sued for any statement, mistake, inaccuracy or lack of any CONTENT published by MEMBER in Bitcoin Miner.
- Promote / disseminate information that is found to be false, misleading or promote illegal activities or acts that abuse, threaten, obscene, profane or defame;
- Contains prejudice and hatred associated with ethnic, religious, racial, and interreligious, and advocates acts of violence;
- Discriminatory on the basis of sex and language differences, and not degrading the dignity of the weak, poor, sick, mentally disabled, or physically disabled;
- Sending SPAM;
- Showing pornography or any sexually explicit material, pornography and / or providing material that exploits people under the age of 18 by sexual or violent means;
- Contains violence both in physical and verbal form, contained in CONTENT as photos, videos, or writings aimed at harming others, not as news or positive information;
- Contains information or instructions regarding illegal activities such as making or purchasing illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains fraudulent elements such as pretending to be a person or a body, or improperly declaring or improperly identifying yourself, your age, or your affiliation with a person or body;
- Contains third party personal information including but not limited to photos, videos, audio, documents, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Contains software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or computer hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- MEMBER should ensure that any CONTENT published in Bitcoin Miner does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights and other intellectual property of any third party, and is issued only by permission of such third party;
- MEMBER agrees that in compliance with applicable law, Bitcoin Miner may conduct examinations of certain CONTENT already submitted to us to determine whether the CONTENT is illegal or violates the terms of these terms and conditions. We may also modify, prevent access, remove, and / or refuse to display CONTENT that we consider to be in violation of the legal provisions and / or terms contained in these terms and conditions.
4. Disclaimer / Refusal of Responsibility:
- Bitcoin Miner IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WAY TO ANY MEMBER OR ANY CONTENT INSTALLED ON THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH Bitcoin Miner SERVICES, WHETHER CAUSED BY MEMBER, OR BY AN EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING RELATED TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- Bitcoin Miner PROVIDES RULES FOR MEMBER, WE CAN NOT FULLY CONTROL AND BY NO LIABILITY BE LIABLE FOR WHAT IS INCLUDED BY APPLYING ON THE SITE, AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT / CONTENT NOT MORALLY ACCEPTABLE, NOT WORTHY, NOT VALID OR UNCOMFORTABLE WHICH YOU CAN APPLY ON THE SERVICE, SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OF ANY MEMBER.
- Bitcoin Miner IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPMENT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, FROM ANY "USER".
- Bitcoin Miner IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, REPRESENTATIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS, DISADVANTAGES, DELAY Bitcoin Miner OPERATION, FAILURE OF COMMUNICATION PATH, TERRITORY OR DAMAGE OR ACCESS WITHOUT AUTHORITY TO, OR CHANGE OF "USER" COMMUNICATIONS.
- Bitcoin Miner NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR FAILURE OF TECHNICAL OF A NETWORK OR LINES TELEPHONE SYSTEMS ONLINE COMPUTER SERVER OR PROVIDER, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, E-MAIL FAILURE OR TECHNICAL ISSUE OR DENSITY OF TRAFFIC / TRAFFIC ON THE INTERNET OR IN AN WEBSITE, INCLUDING DAMAGES ON ANY "USER" AND / OR COMPUTER COMPUTER ASSOCIATED WITH OR INCREASED BY PARTICIPATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND / OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE.
- IN ANY EVENT, Bitcoin Miner SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OF, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OF "MEMBER", OR TRANSMITTED INTO THE "USER "OR INTERACTIONS OF AN INTERACTIVE" USER "WEBSITE, GOOD ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
5. Purpose of Collecting DataInternally, we use your information, including your survey data but not limited to:
- Supervise, manage and improve our services and features
- Improving our terms and conditions
- Preventing potential illegal activities
- Prevent unwanted or threatening security activities
- We use your survey and survey metadata for our internal purposes to creating and providing new services, features or content.
- We use the information that you provided to facilitate account creation and login process. If you decide to linked to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information that you authorize us to collect from third parties in order to facilitate account creation and login process.
- We use the information that you've provide us to contact you according to the service or accounts that you used.
- We use the information that you've provide us to contact you according to the offer that we provided to you.
- We use the information that you've provide for legal purposes and loss prevent. If we get a lawsuit or other legal request, we may check our data to decide how we will respond to the lawsuits or other legal requests.
6. Giving and Disclosure of Information to Other Parties: